Sunday, November 12, 2006

My News

First, my children have been playing quietly all morning. Just as I sit down thinking I can pound out a few homework questions for my Marketing class....they POUNCE!


What ya doing Mom? Can I help Mom? When will I have homework Mom?



So much for getting that done this morning. I think a LONG trip to the playground with Daddy is in order later ;-)


So my big news. Well, for a while now I have been selling my stitchmarkers in a LYS. I decided to change them up a bit and change the packaging. By doing that, they have taken off like you wouldn't believe! Selling out within a week of the store putting them out. So it's been in the works for a while but I am now a legitimate business, at least in the eyes of the Federal Government and the state of California.

So here is my business website www.knitwitmomma.com

Right now I am just doing wholesale sales. There have been a few big online stores that are interested, and I am much more attractive as a supplier if I do not sell them myself online. There may come a time when I will sell online. Right now I am getting inquiries from all over the US for samples and price sheets. Kind of exciting and scary at the same time. Now Greg would kill me, but not only did I teach him to knit, he also knows how to make stitchmarkers. He's my free labor ;-)
So tell me what you think about my site. Good? Bad? Stick a fork in it?


Oh and one last thing. Now this is kind of funny.... my eyelid has been twitching on and off for about 3 weeks now. I sneeze, it twitches. I yawn, it twitches. I raise my voice, it twitches. I think of all the work I have for school, it twitches. Sooooooo, I'm thinking it's stress. Other than relaxing (can you see me rolling my eyes) got any suggestions to MAKE IT STOP? Unless I point it out, no one can see it so at least I am not scaring small children but come on.....do you have any idea how annoying this is!!!

No comments: