Thursday, January 26, 2006

I now feel like a real knitter......

I've knit scarves, socks, mittens, hats, and even a shawl.....but never a sweater. Well I haven't actually KNIT the sweater yet but I bought the yarn for it! I have never made such a big yarn purchase before.....well $$ wise anyway.




17 balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran plus the Cotton Angora book. I am going to knit Grace....for me. I have enough cotton angora in pale pink for it also. So now I have to decide, Cotton Angora or the Cashmerino Aran. What do you think?

Cotton sometimes hurts my hands so I am worried about that. I would love to hear from anyone that has used the cotton angora or just anyone that has knitted Grace!

If I use the cotton angora for Grace, then I can use the Cashmerino for Tubey!!! Have you seen
The Wool Palace's Tubey? It is beautiful and as soon as I saw it, I knew I'd have to knit it.

Tomorrow pictures of the scarf for my scarf pal. There will not be any natural light pictures for a week or so. I was going to take my yarn outside and play with my new camera but ummmm it's snowing and so cold!

:-) See what happens when you husband doesn't get you a birthday gift...you buy your own. In my case it was a brand new digital camera. Thanks Greg ;)

No comments: