Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back from Vacation!!!

We had a wonderful vacation in Montana. We were lucky enough to fly home the day before the alert level was raised. I can't even imagine how much MORE stress would have been added. Flying with three young children is challenging enough. I will say that the kids did very well. I think the new crayons, coloring books, snacks, drinks, and the laptop that played Chicken Run over and over, helped :-)

While in Helena, I only bought one skein of yarn. It's Trekking in the pink and green colorway (107).


I have been looking at that color on line, and as soon as I saw it in person, I snatched it up!

I haven't really knitted in a few weeks. I have been trying to rest my hands. I did a little last night and so far so good. I do have a few WIP......





Green Gable, well really Lilac Haze Gable that looks like a Blue Gable! I have finished the lace section on this and am heading into the boring part. The Cotton Fleece is hard on my hands, so I think this will be a now and then project.




This is my bag for the KSKS swap. It's almost done and I hope to be able to felt it in a few days. I have all the goodies to put inside it, I just need to get knitting!

No comments: