Sunday, April 01, 2007

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire


1. What's your favourite type of yarn? I don't havea favorite type of yarn...I do like natural fibers and I would say my favorite that I have ever knit with is Debbie Bliss yarns.

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn? Cotton, only because it hurts my hands.

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? Size up the sock yarn collection. Socks are hot and if there isn't mych sock yarn, then I know that this owner isn;t up on her trends.

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? I bead....but as a business, not a hobby. I also cross stitch and am an avid genealogist.

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to? Interweave

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting/Food/Home/Garden - Fashion, Crochet, Gossip are not anything I read


7. What items do you like to knit / crochet? Socks, Hats, Sweaters, Scarves

8. Are you allergic to anything? Smoke

9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
ROFL, I like to smell clean :-)

10. What's your favourite way to relax? Tv and Knitting

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? The Bakery!!!! Any type of good quality baked goods make me happy.

12. What do you come out with? A Pastry

13. Where do you go next? The gym :-)

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? Have fun with this!

No comments: