Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So, So, Busy!

I owe you a FO picture! Here it is.....





Dublin Bay Socks
Knit With Koigu
Made For Mom

This was a fun pattern to do. I changed it up some by decreasing the number of stitches that I started out with. I wanted to use a size 2 needle and I always cast on 64 stitches for my socks. I did a little math and Voila :-) Mom seems to like them so I'm happy.

I have been working on the newest round of Secret Pal and it has taken up a lot of my time. Not to mention that school started on Monday for my first grader, and now my middle guy is in preschool. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was to send him off for his first day..... I was a bit teary eyed the whole time he was gone.

I have some great pictures of our trip to Monterey and the beach last week...but I can't for the life of me find my camera cord. I also have pictures of our newest addition to the family.... a sweet cat named Peaches. Peaches is all black. The name cracks me up.

I have SP matches to get out, a order to fill, and soccer camp for Ben tonight.... I am tired already!!!!


***Just want to say Hi to the reader that I have from my town. My Handy Dandy Stat Counter tells me I have someone in my town reading my blog...so Hi :-)***

No comments: