Sunday, March 06, 2005

Frustrated

I am not having a good knitting day. I have started a sock for my Father in Law 3 times so far. The first time, my stitches were twisted, and the last 2 times, I was knitting backwards. I didn't even figure that out until I was done with the ribbing and started to do stockenett. So I put the sock down.

I thought oh, I'll start my Kiri. You cast on using the provisional method. Something that I have not done before. After reading a couple book and looking at the diagrams, I tried it. Can't get that right EITHER! So I have put that down and decided to get on the computer. Maybe I am not supposed to knit today?

I bet I could pick my bag and knit on that......it's just knit....no other stitches.....just knit. Think I could do that right?

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

hey, not my night either! hillard was doing his no sleep trick again, and i was on the computer instead of knitting:) good news is, i cleaned out a container specificly for yarn and knitting supplies yesterday afternoon! yeah!