Friday, April 07, 2006

Thank you to everyone

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their words of support for my Brother in law. He is out of the hospital now, still in a lot of pain but happy to be home. He was actually shot 6 times but 5 hit his vest. Thank God he was wearing one.

I have started a scarf out of Morehouse Merino Lace, the Bijou scarf. It's beautiful yarn and I think that my Sister in Law will really like it. It's more of an accsory scarf, they love to go out to eat so I think it will get used.

I havent done too much knitting because my hand has been hurting. I went today to get x-rays done. I think it is just a tendonits and really nothing serious.

A better post tomorrow with pictures. I am beat. I spent the day at preschool helping with the Easter party......WOW 32 3 and 4 year olds can really wear you out!

No comments: