Tuesday, November 22, 2005

When it rains it pours!

I have a crappy knitting blog.....I never talk about knitting!

Anyway my darling husband got a promotion and we are moving..MOVING! I am happy to be getting closer to civilization but the stress of moving I could do without. Greg starts at the new store on Monday...and I will be left here alone with the children. THAT is going to be the hard part. I have to explain to the kids that Dad will be gone all week, we will see him for about a day and a half and then he must go back.

Then there is the looking for a house to rent. Right now isn't a good time for us to buy so it's renting again. I don't really mind that....it's the weeding through the bad places to find one that we want to live in.

For you local readers (who am I kidding, there is no one Local to me) we are moving down to Pollock Pines. Could be bad....I now can drive to my favorite yarn store anytime I want. Good thing that Dh got a big raise :-)

I PROMISE to take pictures of my knitting and post tomorrow. It maybe the last time I have to update in a while.....or maybe I will be updating more since I will need contact with adults and the outside world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too weird! My grandparents live in Pollack Pines. So if you run into Kay or LLoyd Bowman tell tehm I said HI! I love it there and don;t get out there enough. Good luck on your move.
Hugs

Catherine Kerth said...

hummm, guess i will have to visit AGAIN :)