Tuesday, July 11, 2006

For Shelby

For the best SP hostess, Shelby.

1) What is your favorite season of the year? Hands Down, Fall. I love fall. I love the weather, the colors, the holidays, every little thing about it. Winter is a close second. I could be happy with a year that was fall, winter and spring. Summer I can do without.

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? Well, I haven't really been on that many vacations. Most of the time we take a vacation to see family. But I think my favorite vacations have had a beach involved. Only good thing about summer is going to the beach.

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Germany or Russia

4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? OOOOO I would love to work in a archive, historical museum or genealogical library. I would even do that for free!

5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? Humm probably socks. I am going on vacation for a week at the beginning of August. Flying to Montana with all the kids. Are we crazy or what? I think I will just be taking socks, and maybe a pair of clogs with me. I plan on going yarn shopping wile there, so I am sure I will be coming home with more than I am taking!

6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get?? Hummm, Some Helen's Lace, Koigu to make a shawl. Cascade 220 superwash to make an aran sweater, some Euroflax linen, for a shawl, and enough Karabella Auroa 8 to make an afghan....oooo that would be so nice!

Ok, I am going to go right now to take pictures of an awesome secret pal gift that I got from my second SP8. Yes, second one......

No comments: