Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's Christmas time already!

I decided to start thing about Christmas knitting. I bowed out of Sock Wars because I want to concentrate on gifts. So what do I do? Start a pair of socks, of course!


These are the Dublin Bay socks, knit out of Koigu. I'm not sure who they will go to, but I need to make up my mind soon since I am almost at the foot. I really like this pattern, and I can see myself making more of these!

I also started something for me. I have been waiting to knit this cardigan for a year now. I've had the yarn in my stash for almost as long. I decided that I would really like to wear this to stitches in Feb (is it crazy that I already have a hotel room!. So here is the start of Grace. Now I have never made anything that requires seaming, but finishing this should be a piece of cake, right?


I have something else to show you, but it will have to wait a few more days. It's a surprise for someone :-)

No comments: