Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Late night web surfing

Well, since I was up in the middle of the night with James (he has a little cough....I have been reassured that it is NOT RSV again) I did a little web surfing.

I found out that Soap Fiber Girl is doing a stitch marker swap. Sounds really cool. It's ongoing for 3 months and you get a set each month. I joined, go check it out!

I also found a needle swap done my my friend Catherine. Check it out here.

And this, found the link on Knitting Arrows blog. These would make great stocking stuffers. I think I may order some roving from them and give it a try! Never would have thought of felted soap!

And Tuesday is knitalong day. I am going to cast on for my sockpal2sa socks tonight. I think I am going to use some Lorna's Lace in Glenwood. Now the pattern I am still undecided on. Maybe the cutes and ladders from the Six Sock along.

And last but not least there is now a web ring for JENNIFERS! How cool is that?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Signed up for the knitting Jennifers ring. Heh!

froggiemeanie said...

Very pretty yarn you have picked out for your sock pal! Hmmm, chutes and ladders, huh? Maybe I should take a closer look at that one.

StarKnits said...

those socks are cool! they look super comfy!