Monday, August 08, 2005

A fly by night post.

Sorry guys there are no pictures today. We did Katie's 4th birthday over the weekend and I am worn out! I think that a touch of Mastitis is creeping up on me so I have been trying to just rest today.

Anyway, I got my first set of stitch markers from the stitch marker swap. I MUST KNOW WHO SENT THEM. Please Please tell me. The pouch is so wonderful and I was so touched that something was knitted for me. I have kept it with me since I got it. Really, it's beautiful. I must know who you are. AND....you live close to my parents. Really close. So close I bet you have been to the yarn shop that my Mother works at. SO tell me...who are you??????

I PROMISE pictures tomorrow if I am not in bed al day :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you feel better soon!