Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Needle Exchange Questions

I decided to do Catherine's needle exchange this time around....I guess I should get my questions up!

1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.) Socks and shawls.....but am going to start a sweater

2. What fibers do you like? Wool, silk, cashmere or course

3. What type of needles do you use most often? Bamboo....but I bought my first Addi's for my shawl and really like them.

4. Do you like to knit in the round? Yup

5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method? No....I really love my DPN's but have been thinking of doing Magic Loop. To be honest I don't think I would switch from DPN's.

7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)? All of the above :-)

8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!! I won't erase them but I love surprises!

No comments: