Wednesday, September 14, 2005

SP6 Questions

It's started again......here are my answers.

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? There are some Liond Brand yarns that I would like to try....but mostly I avoid them

2. Do you spin? Crochet? Nope and Nope

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) Not really...exceot I can't stand the smell of smoke.

4. How long have you been knitting? For about a year now.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes....I'll post a link in my sidebar.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Baking scent goods :-)...Vanilla and citrus scents

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? A very large one. I love chocolate.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I bead and cross stitch....

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Country music and yes I can play MP3's

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I love yellow and soft pink. I really like the fall colors. I don't like really bright colors and I hate red. Well not all read, just bright red....maron is better for me.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am mariied with 3 beautiful kids, a 4 year old daughter, a 2 year old son, and a 7 month old son.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) To finish college, move to the Northeast and remodel an old farmhouse.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I've been on a Lorna's Laces kick!

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Scratchy wool.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Socks :-)

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks :-)

17. What are you knitting right now? A shawl, and a couple socks.....oh and a sweater for my son.

18. What do you think about ponchos? Not for me.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Both

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo......but I bought my first Addi's for the shawl I am doing and I am really enjoying them.

21. Are you a sock knitter? Yup.

22. How did you learn to knit? My amazingly talented Mother.

23. How old is your oldest UFO? My son's sweater. I started it in the spring and then it got warm.....I really have to get cracking on it.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I love cows....can't you tell.

25. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas.

26. Is there anything that you collect? Oh wow......yarn, cows, old postcards, Jasperware, pie birds......I could go on and on

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? There are...check my wish list

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? There are some I like......but haven't bought because I don't need anymore right now. I'll post them as they come up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love your banner! It's so super cute!