Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I've been a bad SP...6

I never did publicly thank my wonderful SPA for her last packages. Things got so hectitc at the end of that SP round, with us moving and all....but still that is no excuse. My SPA was The Knitting Wannabe, and I couldn't have asked for a better one!

I don't have a picture of the last package, it arrived the day the movers were there and well, it has all been spread to the four corners of the house!

I did get some beautiful sock yarn (picture to come), an ornament for our Christmas tree, bath confetti, and some Choxie truffles. (Note to self...do NOT leave the truffles out for DH to see, he will eat all but one!)

The ornament took center stage on our Christmas tree. Since we were in the corporate apartment for Christmas, I had to run out and buy a fake tree and some things to put on it. I bought some really cheap things, and the one beautiful one was the one my SP sent. Thanks for making the tree feel more like ours :-)

My Sp was going through a move as well. I feel that I complained about being away from Greg for a month, she had to do it for 6! God bless her, being a "single" mom is hard! Now she is all moved across the country to Washington. Drop by her blog, she just saw her first sleet and had to ask the neighbor what it was LOL.

No comments: