Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Music Meme

I was tagged by Amanda for a music meme. It won't be easy because I mostly listen to older music, think 80's.... or country. Shhhhh my favorite band is Poison. I now feel like SUCH A DORK that I actually admitted that.

Funny story, I was SUPER pissed when I found out that Poison was going to be playing near me 2 DAYS before my due date with my oldest child. Greg talked me out of buying tickets. (good thing since she was 3 weeks early!)

Next time they are within 500 miles of me I WILL GO. And I will buy Aqua-Net, poof my hair, tease my bangs be PROUD of it!

(Now if you are reading this and are too young to know who Poison is stop. Download a song. And FEEL the 80's .)

Ok on with the Meme:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if theyÂ’re any good, but they must be songs youÂ’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what theyÂ’re listening to.

Your Love (Outfield) - Because I like to sing along

I Won't Forget You (Poison) - Ahhh the 80's ballad sung by men with more makeup than me.

Best I Ever Had (Gary Allen) - LOVE this guys voice, so haunting

Travelin' Soldier (Dixie Chicks) - Makes me cry.....makes me think of my Dad

Sweet Southern Comfort (Buddy Jewell) - Because I miss the south. Can you believe that someone can MISS humidity?

Faithfully (Journey) - This makes me think of Greg, I think because we danced to this at his 20th reunion

My Immortal (Evanescence) - agathe voiceice beautiful. The whole CD is great.

Now to tag 7 people...wow ok here goes:
Catherine, Heather, Mini, Glacia, Carola, lol can that be it?

No comments: