Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Star is a Shining!

I have finished the shining star hat for James. It's a little big, but that's good, he will be able to wear it next year too. Katie was my model..James was not in the mood.



I am really unhappy with the cast off edge. It just doesn't look as "neat" as I think it should.

This is the closest that I could get to the color of the yarn.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here you can see the star.

I really loved this pattern. It was a fun and fast knit. The yarn, Aurora 8, is a dream to work with. Next to the skin soft and 100% merino wool. I would love a sweater out of it!
The Embossed Leaves socks are coming along nicely. I can't wait for them to be done. I on the other hand, am down for the count. I have an ear infection! First one that I have ever had and boy it hurts. I hope to feel better tomorrow. The doc gave me some wonderful antibiotics to knock it out of me. I actually put the chains on the van and drove to the Doc in a snow storm. Now you know I'm in pain if I drove on the white stuff. We get a break tomorrow and then it's snow Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Isn't spring almost here?
And because you didn't get a James shot...here he is.

Wait you want to see my other child???



Yes I had to crop the photo.....I am sure you can figure out why. Good thing it is warm in the house.

No comments: