Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Heading back to class...Tahoe....and Norway

It's official. I am now a college student again. Tuition has been paid, books need to be bought, and classes will be attended. This summer I am taking 2 classes, 4 units, and this fall I'll be taking 3 classes for 10 units. This will of course cut into my knitting time but I can't tell you how excited I am to be going back to school.

Ok I am dreading taking classes with a bunch of 18 year olds, but since all of mine are night classes I hope to get lucky. Was I that annoying when started college? I am sure I was.

I am finished with my slipper socks. They are winging their way to Iraq right now. I sure hope that they fit. And that they make it back to the US intact.

Now what to knit next? Green Gable, Cherry, Diamond Fantasy..... Needles need to be bought for all of these so nothing will be started tonight.

Today we took a drive up to Lake Tahoe. It's so nice to be able to hop in the car and be at the lake in 45 minutes!



What a view the playground has. I wonder how much the houses across the street would sell for. They were nothing special, not huge, not new, just regular single family homes. Bet they would be at least a million.....

And this last picture is just for Glacia. You never thought you could find your dream home in the Sierra Mountains did ya? I cracked up when we drove past on our way up, and I made Greg pull over on the way home just for you. Enjoy :-)

No comments: